Here are some recommendations to improve your health, enhance your sexual performance, escape impotence.
- Eat healthy products. If you are insulin resistant, you should avoid eating sugar, fructose, and various processed products. Exclude them from your diet. Also, avoid organic or conventional products. Food containing too much sugar can provoke heart disease. Organic foods are a great choice. Grain carbs could be replaced with more healthy options:
- a variety of fresh vegetables and season green
- low and moderate doses of organic protein
- high-quality saturated and monounsaturated fats. A proper dose of fats for most people should be equal to 50 – 85%. To consume healthy fats, you may opt to eat dairy (raw) products, egg yolks, avocados, coconuts/ coconut oil, grass-fed meats, and butter manufactured from grass-fed raw milk.
- Do exercises. Practice all kind of physical activities. In case of lack of natural moving activities, perform some type of training exercises on your choice. It will help to reduce fat, improve your physical performance, diminish risks of cardiovascular disease, and maintain proper levels of hormones (testosterone, human growth hormone etc), which are of a primary importance for your sexual performance.
- Intermittent fasting is a good idea indeed. It consists of periods of fasting and regular diet. It positively affects production of testosterone and other hormones: insulin, leptin, adiponectin, cholecystokinin, HGH, and others. Also, intermittent fasting improves sexual desire and prevents declination of the level of testosterone with age.
- Take care of an adequate level of vitamin D. You can obtain this vitamin from the sun, which is the best source of it. Just expose your body to moderate sun rays and the nature will do the rest. Proper level of vitamin D is directly connected with preventing erectile dysfunction and increasing of testosterone levels. Also, you may opt for supplements containing vitamin D for daily usage.
- Do not neglect your sleep. Good rest and sufficient time for sleep are must for proper sexual performance.
- Avoid excessive stressing. Unfortunately, we can not avoid all stresses in our lifetime. They are a natural part of every area of human activity. However, you should avoid to be stressed excessively, as this is probably the most crucial factor for proper sexual performance. Practice diverse anti-stress techniques and communicate with your friends and family. The latter is a good natural remedy, which requires no expenses and drugs. Stay focused on positive aspects of your life, do not stick to problems you encounter.
- Avoid taking medications. Many pills, in particular antidepressants, inhibitors, painkillers, antihistamines, drugs for blood pressure regulation, and others can have serious influence on your sexual performance. Taking excessive drugs may lead to some kind of erectile dysfunction and even impotence.
My name is Liam Fox (Porto) and I am an urologist. At State University of New York Upstate Medical University, I have more than 12 years of experience in my specialty and have started this website to inform and educate men about the advantages and potential dangers that accompany using male pills. The goal is to maximize your health and minimize the risks.